Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Word a Lie.

So, in my Acting Class tonight, I put up a personal monologue. This was an assignment. It was a story written by me from my personal life. For the purposes of the assignment it did not need to be true, but in this case it was.

Doing this made me more nervous than I thought it would, or should.

I've been told now to do more. In fact, I am being encouraged, or more accurately, out right told, to expand this into a one man show, by not only my teacher, but many of my classmates.

One of the most vocal proponents of my doing this is a man not known for giving much feedback in class. He can be a bit critical. His comment: "Just fucking do it; you are a One Man Show."

So, basically I'm being told to come and stand around talking about myself, for fun and profit.

You're all in trouble now.

[Grin]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! and yeah, you are a one man show.
Mom

RobNoxious said...

See, my Mom says I'm cool.

Every thing's coming up Milhouse!