Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day....after Day...

I once again find myself exhausted at quarter to four in the morning. Been a long, but good day. Lots of those long days, lately. I spoke at the meeting I have been secretary of for a year, as my term (2nd term, actually, as I had been re-elected) is over. Went well, I think. Had class after that, then went and watch a movie and discussed scenes from that movie and others with a scene partner. Have rehearsal tomorrow with another scene partner, then work. Have to go in at some point this weekend and take some stupid food test at work.

I really want to play some Warcraft.

Not gonna happen. Dammit.

I wanna post some more about the fire, some amazing pictures that were taken, but not gonna happen right now. Metroblogger L.A. had some AMAZING shots.

But I'm taking my time to check in, kids. How are you?

No comments: