Monday, April 30, 2007

On we go...

I can't help but get a slight feeling of malaise as the week doesn't end, it just keeps on going.

I really have nothing to bitch about. Lots of people have lots harder shit to do, more often. Whatever.

Placeholder. I'll post more after work.

------------------------

Nice. Smart ass mother fucking friend of mine posts his comment to the place holder. Jackass.

Scroll down, you stupid son of a bitch, you might gain a clue as to what's actually going on.

I actually got out of work early, which ruled, as I got a chance to really play some Warcraft for the first time in, it seems like, forever. My friends have level 70s, they just made alts, and at this rate their alts will pass me up in level.

Class tomorrow, which rocks, and probably will launch intense rehearsal time. It better, anyway, or I might well be fucked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you are making me feel motivated to almost-create something.

Anonymous said...

You sound shocked that I would actually pick the placeholder to comment on.