Thursday, May 17, 2007

Week in Review

1. Fuck Jerry Falwell. I generally refrain from bad mouthing the recently dead, but yeah, fuck that guy. The World is a Better place for him now being a fucking corpse. Asshole. Feast maggots, feast.

2. Twisted my back yesterday. I'll be fine, missed a day of work. Fucking back.

3. Half of the City of Los Angeles is still up in arms about the May Day Bullshit the cops pulled. That half would be the Spanish speaking half. (Plus this Gringo writing about it.) There was a Rally today on Wilshire, denouncing the actions of the Police. Whatever, your opinions on immigration, May 1st was bullshit. Not too sure how much good today's rally is going to do, but we'll see. Next May should be interesting. Those cops furthered the cause of L.A.'s pro immigration community by light years.

4. Everyone, however, is still heartbroken over Griffith Park, and the Fire Devastation there. There are rumblings that developers who have long wanted to pretty much wipe out much of the natural growth, flora and fauna, that made up a large part of the park are using the fire to further their agenda. The claim is that the fire would not have been as severe if there had been, say, apartment buildings there, as opposed to forest. The more paranoid of those who rumble say these folks may even be behind the fire.

While this all sounds a bit paranoid, this City has a long history of scandalous bullshit that would make this, were it to be true, look positively tame.

Not saying I buy it, but I'm also not saying ignore the possibility.

5. Paris may get her sentence reduced due to "Overcrowding." Bullshit. It was plenty crowded when I was in County.

6. Managed to get some Warcraft in, against all odd, in the last day or two. Ah, so nice. You have no idea. Ordered a Belkin Speedpad from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. Noobs beware. My PVP is about to get brutal

7. I have been busy as fuck with rehearsals and shit, hence the preponderance of Video lately. You guys can bitch when I start repeating stuff.

Actually, you can bitch all you want, there is a comments page, and I'd love to see some shit there. Probably won't change me much, but I'd like to see it none the less.

Likely to be a busy week coming up, so there may be quite a bit of Video. I will endeavor to find interesting stuff and, well, Good Ol' Punk Rock. In all seriousness, let me know in the comments what you like and what you don't, as it may very well influence what I search for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? The news channels look for the "Northwest connection" on any thing they can find. They started doing that "Where were you" shit last fucking month. Portlanders act like the mountain belongs to them,never mind that the damned thing's in Washinton state.
You were never 10 years old. You were born with cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other, making social commentary.

Fuck Paris Hilton. Skinny little bitch looks like one of those marionettes from "Team America". I want to see the video of her gagged and getting fucked by some prison bull dyke screaming "Fuck Yeah!!!!!"

DaBear

RobNoxious said...

You know I quit Smoking 5 years ago, right?

On the other hand, I am desperately in need of coffee right now.

Your perception may be a bit screwed, seeing as you met me at 14.

Anonymous said...

Nobody likes a quitter Rob.