Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Filler in my Head

Quick Filler Post to bask in the glory of my New Layout.

The background, with some modification, is courtesy of Joe D. who runs the Old School Punk Flyers Group over at MySpace. I really appreciate its use; though, to be fair, I did use the "It's easier to ask Forgivness than Permission," technique in getting permission. Still, he was way cool about it.

I spent faarrr too much time adjusting the font heights and orientation, but I'm really happy with it. If and when I move this thing to my own domain, (And I have "BigSkull.com" just laying around doing nothing right now) I may keep this layout.

Still a couple of things I want to fix, but over all, I think it's pretty damn cool.

Later,
-Nox

3 comments:

Berko Wills said...

The background is very cool. there's only one problem - you can't read the white text where the background is.

Anonymous said...

Like it, Rob, but if you have a laptop, it can make your type very hard to read when it is pushed over on top of your border. Not enough screen width, you know.

RobNoxious said...

Great. Sound like different screen resolutions are pushing the text off of the black areas.

This was made at 1024 x 768.

I'm not entirely sure what to do about this. Considering the nature of the background, I doubt any color font will show up clearly.

Damn.

Try highlighting the text until I can figure something else out.