Thursday, March 09, 2006

You Say You Want a Resolution...

Right, so I think I've fixed the disappearing letters problem.

Please, please, please leave comments and let me know how this is looking on your screen. Especially if your monitor's native resolution is anything other than 1024 x 768.

Other than the letters, I really need to know: Is there a gap between the Sidebar and the Main content? (there shouldn't be) Does the Sidebar get pushed allll the way down to the bottom of the page? Anything else look wonky?

I know there is now a gap between the header at the top and the main body of posts/sidebar. I'm cool with that.

Anyway, feedback, please!

Hopefully Manana will see the return of actual subject matter instead of technical crap. Last time I promise any particular content on a given day. That'll learn me. (And, of course, Blogger's server was acting buggy while I was trying to fix all this in the wee-hours. Oh well. Done now, I hope.)

Later,
-Rob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the sidebar is shoved down to the bottom, but everything is now legible. Definite improvement.