Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pissed

This Side bar thing is really pissing me off. Does anyone not get it pushed all the way to the bottom?

Anyway, here's something that should piss you off:

Politicians in the state of Mississippi are pushing forward with plans to ban abortion.

As Bill Hicks said, "Half of my friends think people who are Anti-Abortion are Assholes, the other half think people who are Anti-Abortion are Dicks. It's a really divisive issue." Paraphrased, due to not having the exact quote in front of me, but close enough.

Also, for something fun and truly scary, check out the LAPD's new Crime Map.


Let me know where the side bar in my comments, please. (And your resolution, if you know it.) I'mo fix this yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you played with these maps!!?? i think they're the coolest thing on the web i've ever seen. homeland security should use this. check out sunset and gower! pretty fascinating..