Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fat Tuesday

L.A. is beautiful again. The sky's so blue it's painful.

Never got out of the pajamas yesterday, I didn't even set eyes on another human being. Drank coffee, sat on my ass and listened to the rain.

It was fucking awesome.

All those errends from yesterday? Yep, on the docket today, so this'll be short.

Here's some cool shit I found on the web today, couple a' beads I'm throwing out for The Fat Tue: (Show your Tits! -Hey, I'm developing a theme!)

Deskpins, via Lifehacker.

"Windows only: DeskPins is a simple little application designed to let you pin any program to the top layer of your desktop, meaning you can make any program 'always on top.'" Nice! (Description from LifeHacker, too.)

Also lifted from Lifehacker:

ThinkFree Office Online.
Open, edit, create, store and share MS Office Documents online...For Free. You can also post Word Docs straight to a Blog. (A feature I haven't used yet, but I'm sure to play with.)
This is damn cool. I hate e-mailing attachments, and I hate losing formatting, the uses for this are vast. Way, way cool.

(I guess you can tell I'm a big fan of the LifeHacker...)

Finally, Eat with Giraffes!

Giraffe Manor via Boing Boing.

(Edit: I nuked the Comic because on the Nag Strip. Check out User Friendly, anyway. The strip I posted was from yesterday.)

Off to work. I may not have any hot water to shower in. Send warm thoughts.

-Noxious

No comments: