Monday, February 27, 2006

The Sky is Crying

It's raining like a bitch right now. It was beautiful yesterday... eh, whatever.

I kinda just want to hang out at the house and get my Zen on, but I've got a couple of errands to run. Gotta mail the taxes and get some groceries. It'd be a perfect day to do nothing more than sit around with coffee in my pajamas.

Oh well, I guess it'll be "Zen and the Art of Avoiding L.A. Drivers who Don't know How to Drive in the Frickin' Rain."

Apologies for the Long-Ass post yesterday, but it really was cathartic. Also, in the long run, I think it will really help me get some use out of this Blog. Hey, at least it gave me a descriptive tag line to work with for awhile.

Stuff that should be checked out:

A Lesson is Learned, but the Damage is Irreversible
PBF Archives
Woot.com

Happy New Moon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Anonymous said...

Still too long.

مجلتي بالعربية said...

مجلتي العربية
مجلتي ا 24
كرتوني